Meet One of Our Certified Guests™
Helping the Middle Class transition Into Retirement
Darryl Lyons, Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and a Behavioral Financial Advisor (BFA), is considered an expert in the area of personal finance and author of several books; his latest was endorsed by Dave Ramsey. Darryl’s company PAX Financial Group has made the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the country. Author, entrepreneur, community leader and family man, Darryl wears many hats and understands what it takes to plan for financial freedom.
Among his many accolades, Darryl is most proud of the San Antonio Business Journal naming PAX Financial one of the best places to work. He was also a nominee of the John C. Maxwell Leadership Award and recipient of the Small Business Person of the Year award for mentoring others. Darryl was also recognized by the State of Texas and Mayor Ivy Taylor. A community leader, Mayor Julian Castro recognized Darryl for his involvement in redeveloping a part of the city by naming a park, the Darryl W. Lyons park, in his honor.
Darryl’s latest mission is to help redefine retirement where we no longer think of retiring but rather PIVOT into the next chapter of life with purpose. This idea is rooted in thousands of one on one conversations with people about money and a relatively new study called behavioral finance.
Darryl Can Talk To Your Audience About:
- Money challenges unique to the middle class
- Preparing to retire before you expire: How to not work yourself to death
- Married to an entrepreneur and planning for retirement
- 5 behavior money mistakes to recognize
- Retirement transition challenges for entrepreneurs and small business owners
- How to handle aging parents as a business owner
- Common financial mistakes small business owners make
- Making your company become a “best place to work”
- What makes PIVOT different from Retirement
- What is a Dave Ramsey SmartVestor Pro