Meet One of Our Certified Guests™
DR. JAMES KELLEY
Embracing adversity for authentic leadership lessons
Dr. James Kelley, author of The Crucible’s Gift: 5 Lessons from Authentic Leaders Who Thrive in Adversity, brings a fresh perspective to leadership coaching and keynotes. His journey from a humble home in Portland, Oregon to earning his PhD and living near Dubai with his wife and four children is full of adversity. James also has a keen interest in the adversity that shapes great leaders around the world.
Whether it’s on his podcast Executives After Hours or giving a keynote speech at a conference, James loves to dive deep and share stories of how and why leaders need crucible moments to be a better version of themselves.
James believes that his unique journey filled with ups and downs, twists and turns, and a driving curiosity, equips him to bring great value to the world of executive leadership.
Dr. James Can Talk To Your Audience About:
- My compassion, your compassion, organizational compassion
- Can an authentic leader be 100 percent honest?
- Why thinking about your eulogy can make you a better leader
- How a personal crucible can shape your future
- The Authentic Leader Model and making better leaders
What are micro-moments of meaning and how to use them for personaldevelopment
- What living in the Middle East taught me about personal growth
- How to look at your past, marry it with your now and move to the future