Meet One of Our Certified Guests™
Jennifer L Carroll
Inspiring others to live large, live long, and leave a profound legacy
Jennifer is a former TV news reporter, wife, mother, desperate housewife, author, speaker, caregiver, and now widow. Her superb storytelling skills are infused with motivational tools, knee-slapping humor, and practical insights on “living life to the max,” making for a gripping conversation that will inspire even the most hard-driving audience members.
Through her book Beyond Invincible, Jennifer moves her audience to discover the simple principles of creating a remarkable life and leaving a profound legacy. With her front-line perspective of the Alpha Entrepreneurial profile as a renegade widow, Jennifer channels her grief into passion as she tells her late husband’s story about a life lived large -- but not long enough!
Jennifer is an avid snowboarder, wake surfer, cyclist, and yogi who loves to dance, travel, and entertain her lifelong friends with her storytelling. She is mother to Jessica (YouTube influencer) and Austin (pro hockey player), and lives in Scottsdale, AZ.
Jennifer Can Talk To Your Audience About:
- How my husband made his first million at 25, and me a widow at 45
- How do you live your life today to leave your legacy for tomorrow?
- What is a chuck-it-bucket? • When faced with challenges of life how do you just keep swimming?
- Why is it important to leave no words unspoken?
- What is the greatest lesson you learned from Phil’s death?
- Why is it important to celebrate even the smallest of victories in life?
- If you could give your book to one person in the world who would it be?
- 3 critical steps to building your dynasty
- How to leave a lasting inheritance to your childrens’ children
- 5 steps to become disgustingly seriously wealthy
- 6 keys to avoiding the exit from hell from your business