Join the Team
An Amazing Team Doing Work That Matters
We’ve helped entrepreneurs, solopreneurs and small businesses share their message.
We help them connect with people they can serve and thrill. Those who could be ideal customers. But our real mission is to provide connection. What is ordinary for one person is amazing to others. That is what we mean by “work that matters.”
But our real mission is to provide connection. What is ordinary for one person is amazing to others. That is what we mean by “work that matters.”
Our customers expect the best from us. We expect the best from each other.
- Relationships are the ultimate currency
- People remember how you made them feel
- In this digital age of automation, the personal touch is the difference
- Our success is proportional to our systems
- Life is short, work should be fun
- The team currently 16 to give you support and comradery
- The training and systems to ensure your success
- The database to provide you unmatched access
- The name recognition to open doors
- Podcast Outreach - introducing the right guest, to the right podcast, in the right way.
- Relationship Building - The richness of our life is proportional to the richness of our relationships. We want to create and nurture meaningful and mutually profitable relationships with podcast hosts.
- Project Management: Keeping our database and project management systems (we use Asana/AirTable/Gmail) up to date in real-time so we can best track efforts, results, and deliverables.
- You are positive, outgoing, and have a friendly personality that shines through virtual communication.
- You enjoy life, find meaning in work and love winning. Life is short, work should be fun.
- You are a proactive problem solver
- You are a good person and see others the same way. You believe life is not a zero-sum game. We all can win.
- You are psychologically self-employees. You don't need a manager. You appreciate a leader. (We don't micromanage or babysit. We are all adults and professionals)
- You are coachable and want to be part of a winning team. You have a healthy ego and strong drive but don't let it get in your way.
- You can balance multiple projects, demands, and quotas.
- You have attention to detail
- You are a digital native and feel comfortable with Gmail, Skype, Zoom, Google Docs
- You honor confidentiality, privacy, and loyalty. All team members sign Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA) and a non-compete
- You are a cynic, sarcastic, or a pessimist. No judgment, but you won't fit in
- You are scared of technology
- You have never worked remotely before. It looks great from the outside, but it has its unique challenges
- You want everything to stay constant. We are a fast-growing company in an emerging industry. Roles, systems, and procedures are constantly refined, tested, and improved. We thrive on this. Others cringe at this.
- You are just looking for a J.O.B. We are obsessed with what we do, who we work with, and the value we provide. As a result, we have a very low turnover of performers.
- Phone Number
- URL of your website (if applicable)
- URL of Social Media Profiles (if applicable) - Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube
- The subject line should read "IV Podcast Relationship Manager: YOUR NAME"
- The body of your email should include a link to the Google Doc and nothing else