Welcome #SCNLunchinar Attendees
Dan Moyle, The Inbound Evangelist
Chief Marketing Officer at Interview Valet
Here is everything we talked about on the podcast
If you are on this page, it is because you heard Holly McCaw, Jason Wheeler and me talk on the SCN Lunchinar.
I hope you had as much fun listening to us, as I did talking with Holly. She is a great moderator and host who understands the importance of serving, teaching and helping people.
I believe that is what marketing should be at its core. The philosophy of using content to attract, engage, and delight customers is commonly referred to Inbound Marketing. It's something I've been doing and preaching since 2008. It's earned me the title The Inbound Evangelist.
The fact that you are here, proves that quality content works. Something resonated with you and brought you here. Welcome.
- Did my story resonate with you?
- Did you want to learn more about how you could use inbound marketing and podcasting to speak directly to your ideal prospects?
- Maybe you're interested in getting your copy of my book How I Turned Journalism into an Inbound Marketing Career.
- Did you picture working with Interview Valet?
- Did you just wanted to see the face behind the voice you heard?
Whatever the reason, I'm glad you are here. You have curiosity and take action. I respect that.
Below are the resources I mentioned on the podcast. Make sure to look around the site to learn more about Podcast Interview Marketing and see the newest resources to help you serve, teach and love with your marketing.