Meet One of Our Certified Guests™
TERRY A. SMITH
Leveraging hospitality as a leadership strategy
Terry A. Smith has served as Lead Pastor of The Life Christian Church for twenty-seven years. TLCC - a non-denominational faith community with campuses in West Orange and Paramus, New Jersey – is known for its vibrant diversity and robust leadership culture with people from more than 132 distinct communities in the New York City Metro area participating in the life of the church.
Terry is a co-founder of The New York City Leadership Center. A gifted communicator, Terry speaks in a variety of venues nationally and
internationally and is the author of Live Ten: Jump-Start the Best Version of Your Life (Thomas Nelson) and The Hospitable Leader: Create Environments Where People and Dreams Flourish (Bethany House – Release Date: 10/2/18). He holds a Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management (Church Studies) and Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership.
Terry has been married to Sharon, for 35 years, and they have three adult children: Sumerr, Caleb, and Christian.
Terry Can Talk To Your Audience About:
- Leveraging hospitality as a leadership strategy
- 7 things I learned by leading/cultivating a diverse community
- Creating a culture of hospitality outside the scope of
- 5 questions to help you discover your purpose or destiny
- How to communicate difficult truths in an inhospitable/